Friday 2 January 2009

Back to the real world.....

Ahhhhhhh !!!!!!! all over and done....... have a good new year all........
Byjingo....let's see what we got going on this year......
Good health...well we will see not so easy to hope for when the people in the know can't help ya but as long as we wake up, have a pulse and still breathing that's good enough for me old chaps...
Stop smoking!!!!!!! muhaaaaaaaaa!!!!! don't make me laugh... me incontinence pants almost full to burst..... just one more drop and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8% of smokers die of lung cancer but they ain't going to tell you humans how many others die of cancer related to food or at least what they put in it!!!!! that's for sure!!!!!!!!!

Now byjingo!!!! the old credit crunch will kick in hard..... just watch as some big companies start to fall!!!!
The rush at woollies made me smile......well what bargains did you get?????? byjingo you would have thought some of the stuff would be at much lower prices...HOLD ON!!!!!!! what about the pool souls loosing the jobs , never mind what bargains you got.......
All quiet on the ward tonight , Matrons on for though with the sweet trolley..... take this , take that..... no no ... not them ...byjingo...matron would eat em all one after the other.... byjingo ...mind you old Rob got out of his cell and I hear he plans to get back on stage..... we shall see!!!!!!

Been very still and cold on planet jingo ..... not a lot going on .... maybe if I can creep out of the window tonight I may jump in the old craft and have a fly past Venus.... she is bright as a button tonight... not far away from the moon if you look up.....
OK vicar so you cant see it if you look down I know.... go and play with the Bishop he ain't been feeling himself over the past few days ........ makes a change!!!!!!!!!

I had a thought the other night.... bloody well hurt.....not been right since.... but I'm going to try and kick start me old photo mojo for this year and push me self a bit more...... Byjove!!! looks like it may snow.... now that should be a jolly good show...... one cm and the whole of planet UK will come to a stop!!!! what!!!!! me taking the piss????? never!!!!!

watched some of the old one eyed monster..... NO NO NO Vicar, not that, the TV..... WHAT A LOAD OF REPEATED RUBBISH THAT WAS!!!!!!!!!! stop shouting I'm not deaf!!!!!....
lets see what 09 brings us......
I thinks I may even stop moaning about this human world...... well OK maybe I not..... LOL....
I think I need to get out more....... not easy when matron keeps tying me down to the old bed.....Tallyho!!!! what!!!!
whatever your plan is go out and do it me old beans.... byjingo......now where did I put my camera!!!!!!!!
Lookout vicar another stuka at 12 ...... time for tea now...mmmmmmnnnnn!!! oh!!!! no!!!!! not bloody turkey!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, good,bad or ugly ,this old mutant loves em!!!