Monday 4 January 2010

New Year, New Thought's!!!!!!

Byjingo old chaps , that went quick!!!! Xmas  that is! ..... hold on a tick must just see what the Bishops doing.. last night I found her wearing strange clothing made from tin foil !!! 
It's OK she thinks she will try going into space this year so was trying to make a spacesuit..... 
Now  where are we...hmmm ahh!! yes ... new year  2010... Byjove when I was a small mutant I thought all the old Dan Dare stuff would be in place but not so... although when you take a look at what we have all lived through over the last 10 - 20  years or so , byjingo ...techno changes or what !!!!
Must remember to clean out the cell this year it's getting rather damp and dark....  might even get a tin of whitewash and do the walls!!!!
This is the year for the old General Erection er!!! no that don't sound right me old playmates!!!!!  ahhh !!!! no it's a General Election in the old UK this year....that should change things !! not on my arse will it... Whoever gets put in charge will make a balls up of it .. I bet ya!!!!!
We will hear all the promises of this and that and none will ever fall into place , same old story....

Let's forget all that crap anyway ...why not make 2010 the year of fun ! I say old chaps , byjingo  what? .. jolly good show I'm up for that ....
This planet needs a total change of plan I say.... all thats seems to be going on here is marketing and trying to get humans to buy this or buy that..LOL... what about these so called guys who put a book on the market on how to get rich or self development and a lot of so called intelligent humans go and buy em !!!!! LOL you silly old sods or should that be you stupid fools !!!!  it's the guy who wrote the bloody book that gets the cash ...dumb or what!!!!!!!!!
No wonder the planets in the shitehouse!!!  try thinking for oneself use your own head not get brainwashed by the ones who make all the cash... still can't tell ya can I ya think I'm nut's !!!  well OK so maybe I am but at least I told ya so!!!!!!
Byjingo whats that smell? hold on a tick!!!!!!!  .............. TICK
I say vicar what on earth av you done with the Bishop ? .... dear me ... just because you found her lying on the kitchen table from too much Gin intake and all wrapped up in tin foil , you thought it was the goose for the oven!!!!!!!!  well at least the Bishop is still breathing but does look rather crisp around the outside!!!! WHAT????? OHHHH NO Vicar don't tell me you stuffed it!!!!
HAPPY  NEW YEAR ALL !!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Please leave a comment, good,bad or ugly ,this old mutant loves em!!!