Saturday 7 November 2009

NEVER FORGET

This post is a little different, a little more than just a post....
I feel strongly about all the humans killed in wars and troubles around the planet and thought i would just post this to make whoever reads my blog may feel the same as me.....

I have no religious faith and believe many others are of the same thoughts as me....
But if you do have a faith then that is your free choice in life... once a year massive media coverage on one day to remember the lost .... but lost they are not,each lost soul has a place in someones heart and remains with them forever, every day, every hour.
It's now the 21st century and still humans have wars and killings....am I the only one on this planet that has a dream of no more!!!! I doubt it..... but our voices are never heard or if they are, just ignored....and yet every human I should imagine would like to live a full and peacefull life..... maybe oneday it may happen... maybe!!!

So to all the lost souls on this planet I raise my hat and bow my head in shame at the human race....and will always remember those who have gone before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, good,bad or ugly ,this old mutant loves em!!!