Monday 12 October 2009

Humans .....I shit em!!!!!!!!!!!

I say ....what??? byjingo... strange things humans !!! as some of you know I have a passion for photography but cant always get out to shoot,but what a scam this weekend was ... byjove if you go out in the UK with a camera and a tripod chances are you will be asked ... what are you doing and why by the looks like a rocket launcher brigade of paranoia.... well all I have to say at this time to those security forces is , what the feck av ya nothing better to do as it seems that if you walk around as a group with ladders..big ladders in the London area ..well House of Parliament or the place where you get a job to look after the public but really just spend all tax payers money ..and in real life commit fraud , you can get away with it!!!! but I digress...walk with huge ladders climb onto the roof of said building and not even get stopped!!!!!! com on you shits... security me arse!!!!! but a photographer ..easy kill, eh !!! this paranoia is going beyond a joke now !!! I bet no heads roll for that little stunt... only those who pulled it and not those who should have protected the building!!!!!!!!

Anyway ..that's life .. we village idiots have no power or say on things ...just do as we be told...and live in ya little box...... I'm sure ye old French humans would make the voices heard !!! for sure byjingo !!!
Things in planet Jingo not going well... I was going to close this all down as I have more on my plate than I can cope with to be honest... and many of you know that I am just that ... honest!! a thing that as I have grown older have found out to be my downfall indeed!!!!!
It may be time for this old mutant alien to just shut up shop and return to the Planet Jingo and not bother with the human race... it seems even your loved ones can shit on ya !!!
So over the next week or so I may just vanish from this planet and just move around in human form and stop the Alien from speaking the truth ... as it seems humans cant face the truth of life in most cases... the human brain cant handle GUILT ... it eats away at the mind of those that carry Guilt around with them, they cant hide from it as it was created by themselves in the first place.... so I will have a think about all this and see how things develop.... without a darkroom!!!
maybe a padded cell again and a nice tight fitting jacket!!!!!
Take care for now me old Playmates..
old mutant alien

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, good,bad or ugly ,this old mutant loves em!!!