Thursday 11 June 2009

will Techno gadgets destroy us????

Byjingo....Vicar put that back in ya trousers me old son..... now where was I ...ahhh!!!!! yes.... not destroy us as such but destroy tradition and ways of life ?
take photos.....go on take em!!!!!! no no ...hold on.... will we all forget about producing prints and just have gadgets to show them on ? and many never be seen by others...
byjingo all that social history will vanish as such....ahhh he /she dies family jump in like a flash ...take what they can sell for cash... the old PC in the corner is way too old ...trash it..... that's it images all gone..... will this effect the history of tomorrow...me thinks it will.....

I love looking at old images...the cars in shot ..the fashion.... the stuff that was in the home...ie .. TV , radio all that stuff...... shame ain't it me old beans!!!!!!!!

Bishop for gawds sake what on earth are you going to do with that?????????? put it down.....

Ohhh dear , what a life eh ? came here to planet earth for some looking back at human form and habits.... byjove do I regret the night i climbed into the mothership for that tour !!!!!!

Looking at the stats for this it does not seem to be going anywhere me old sons... so ...well I'll see how it goes over the next few months......

Byjingo when one stops and thinks about the old UFO thing .I can understand why it should be kept a secret.... if it was true and they had proof we have came to visit the planet earth ...how would that put the spin on all religions and gods...Hmmmmmmm !!! could start a lot of problems.... but as the generations of humans develop I think the old religion thing will die a death.... did not the vikings gods vanish ????? most the humans I know that turn to church is because they have some mental problem or guilt that they wish would go away.... problem is it wont go away ...whatever you chose to do to give you that feeling of guilt, you will always know the truth.... you can't hide... what goes around comes around and byjingo that is so true.....

sleep well me old beans ...I do ..apart from health stuff but my mind has no regrets or guilt.... DO YOU ????????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, good,bad or ugly ,this old mutant loves em!!!