Friday 22 May 2009

Laugh!!!! you bet......or truth????

byjingo!!!!!!! OFF WITH THE HEAD'S ....... that's what would have happened years ago on this planet with all this corruption..... Just wondering how many ex M.P's and Officials have got away with loads of the tax we all pay...... would make a great investigation to go back and find em...then prosecute for fraud and whatever else lies behind the closed doors ...WHAT....
The old bishop even thinking of hanging up his frock...... no no no vicar ...they won't start looking into all the going's on in your lives.....although I think they should....

Off to court with them....Byjingo!!!!! then again ....who is the Judge.... what they up to.....
I say old boy !!! quick put that plastic sheet over the coffee table!!!!!!!!! I always have told you humans this is a strange place to live......

Let's forget em all anyway ... the sun should have it's jolly old hat on soon .... off we go to the beach.... splish ....splosh ...
then pick up some virus all because humans let the shite pour into the sea they swim in....errrrrr!!!!!! byjove that makes sense ...what!!!!!!

I'm told by the Pros in the medical field ...my bone disease and kidney problems are here to stay.... have the old bone density checked ... after all ... I once just lay on the floor to pull out a plug from my nuclear vision machine... put all my body weight on my one side and ....CRACK....
ohhhh dear ....ribs gone.... took bloody months to heal ..... and today ....NOW GET READY FOR THIS......... make sure your incontinence pants are empty as you may piss ya self laughing.....they have sending me for some physiotherapy ...... LOL...done it all before... and when the guy in the gym read my letters from consultant ....said ...... blimey you could fracture a bone if you fell or bang ya self...... no no no Vicar!!!! not that bang!!!!! a door... table ..chair.. fall...Byjingo you should be investigated........

Should be good to see what happens today...still it's a trip out...and a chance to pick up MRSA or CDIFF ....... bite ya blue tongue you devil sir!!!!!!!!

Now for a bit of a news flash!!!!!!!!! I am thinking of doing a Podcast...LOL... may get banned from cyberspace but could be a laugh.... but would like a little feedback from readers.....OK OK OK the reader!!!!!!! not much feedback on here as it is...byjingo you humans should be defending the human race ... not reading all this crap!!!!!! But I really would like feedback... so if not on here then just email me at dreadzeps@hotmail.com .... put mutant feedback as header... I would love to know if anyone is reading this stuff.... and also if you humans think a podcast may be a way to go.... well until I'm taken to court that is ....if they dare!!!!!!!!
Have a good day me old trouts.......

1 comment:

  1. Of course someone out there reads this stuff (nowt on television anyway} Anyway the Ministry of Infernal affairs pay me to spy on you. Makes me chuckle but I don't tell 'em that bit. Anyway their days are numbered, heard tell Gillette have been commissioned to build a guillotine on Tyburn hill. Off with their heads, that's what I say.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, good,bad or ugly ,this old mutant loves em!!!