Monday 20 April 2009

While the birds are avin fun.....

Byjingo... looks like most of the birds are nesting and aving fun me old chaps...what !!!!!!
time to change me glass (lens) in me camera and start a bit of macro and close up stuff on the wee beasts that roam Zog .....
byjove been avin a bit a fun trying to get a water pump to run off the old solar panel for the pond just to create a bit of movement in the water ... even though it only works whilst the sun is out..... hmmmm could be in for weeks with no pump then old bean , as it's almost another British summer once again.... mind you the rain will keep the old pond full...what!!!! I say....
As for news Nora lot going on apart from the old budget this week... that should make me smile !!!!!!
byjove ... what ever happened to that long hair and living for music and playing on stage !!!! It seems to have gone away from me as I have aged ..... never thought it would but it has me old trouts......
now I'm happy sitting in a field in the middle of nowhere .. capturing images and just listening to the sound of mother earth .... hmmmmm wonder if I'm dead!!!!!!!!!

Hit a bit of a brick wall over the last few weeks with me health and trying to put on a smile and good old happy Stu mask.... yes ... mask ..... ain't that what we all paint on when we feel a little low and down ...just to keep the rest of the world off ya back ..... mine seems to have run out of makeup and greasepaint ...... still it has to come back .... no other way out of the shit I'm in now its been confirmed that i must just live with my health issues and although cant do things that other people can do and take for granted I'm not counted as having a disability ... not that i want a label but when you see and know of so many that are pulling the wool over officials eyes and the officials cant be bothered to tackle them about the fact they have no proof or even a consultant to back them up ...the officials just take the blags word for it........ grrrrrrrrrr !!! i could spit in the bishops eye........
I just keep thinking .... why me!!! and to know that no corner to turn to make all well again just bullshat that maybe oneday they may come up with a cure..... yep they will... but I bet I ain't around when it comes..... some people need help now .. not next year .... but this all falls on deaf ears or on to the ears of maybe people who are just happy with a pay packet and a job...lucky them I say ....what!!!!!
now where the vicars arse I'm gonna kick him hard non stop for 3 days.....that will teach him a lesson......
keep smiling gang...... I'm trying me best ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, good,bad or ugly ,this old mutant loves em!!!