Thursday 23 October 2008

Common sense???

Ahhh !! another day on planet earth, more space junk on the way to the moon.
Looking for water!!! Byjingo that could be one long journey for a newspaper and a Mars bar.... I could tel em they ain't going to get much water on the moon old chaps, what!!!!
" Ahhhh!! but they are going to map the surface also", I'm told by the Bishop... "Ohhh well that makes it all worth while I'm sure!!!"
I was told a little thing the other night by the vicar , we had just finished our last supper, well that's what old Bish and Vic call it......
As we sat crossed legs on the mat he told me about a little kitten that was sleeping in the corner of a room when suddenly he was woken by the sound of a bowl of milk being put down on the floor.... up the kitten gets and goes and drinks the milk.... once its gone back to his warm place and falls asleep again...
"Byjingo" I shouts out!!! with that the Bishop spilt his gin and tonic, " sorry Bish" ... what a daft kitten I thought... how come he just woke up and walked over, drank the milk then fell asleep again????
Byjove!! Why not walk up to the bowl and think ... hold on what is this?? where did it come from??? who put it on the floor???? whats in it????? whats it made of???????is it safe????????
But no!!!!! He drank , he slept and that became his life....well that was until he went outside and got hit by a steam roller!!!!!!!! nine lives.....don't think so old bean...

So if anyone is reading this ....which one are you similar to????????????????
It seems to me after spending 50 years or so here on and off!! That a good 80% or even more humans don't really know what is going on around them but then again do they need too???

The other night, whilst fixing my external micro brain transmitter on the kitchen table, I looked at the Vicars nut's...... "Byjingo!! how long have you had those" I asked him.... "All my life old bean " he said.... "no, no, no, those Brazil nuts on the table".... "ohhhh those "... "A few months now, got em the same time as those oranges"......
"Ahhhh!!!" said I.... "I forgot a lot of your food stuff is irradiated" ... "yep" he said" but who cares"... hmmmmmm!!!! only the ones that produce your food stuffs and want a longer shelf life I suppose......
Byjingo in the old days we never did that sort of thing or added chemicals to our food...strange how time changes and thoughts change also.....
"Who cares that the world is flat".....shouted the Bishop "its not" I said..." ohhh I thought it was ", "me too "shouted the Vicar...... ahhhhhhh boy has this planet got a lot to learn.......

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, good,bad or ugly ,this old mutant loves em!!!